Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I Don't read Chineseee....

 I have been pouring over aaalll...the information available in Blogger and Google help. Yea, help just isn't what it appears to be. I cannot seem to find a way to add an RSS feed or any other link to my blog to allow others to subscribe? I have gone to RSS and other sight's to find a link to add into the basic HTML this blog template is made up of. Not as if I know what I am doing but I was giving it a shot in the dark. I haven't been able to add to the format with the simple links they have suggested the DOES NOT COMPLY came up on more than one occasion. Threw due diligence I  might be able to find the third shooter in the grassy Knowles and add it. I could add the Google + into the blog that would be the easiest but it changes the who picture of who I am and what my blog was meant to be. About me but also the area I live who the hell really want's to know any more about me..   Like I said in a previous post I just add the URl to a reader or in this case with reader soon to be discontinued the subscription on Blogger. It is a pain and takes up time to go to so many hoops to add it boils down to is it worth it. I felt it did but I have time, my busy schedule isn't busy.

Any way here is a nice view of the valley on a nice overcast day.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment