Tuesday, November 12, 2013



By Jove Ain’t Technology wonderful;



 How crazy is that to have an active office program. It pays to look in the right places now if I can get an active internet connection I would be in the berries. Haha, I thought one time that it was a given to have internet, then it was patchy, sketchy internet with the screech of a dial tone and the looming geek geek sound as the internet provider was accessed threw the melodious sounds, Wow this new connection, that is slower than the original gee whiz but I have internet. I know I took it for granted and thought “My how easy it is to surf the net, take a look at email, and to Facebook, Twitter, and watch youtube videos like they were just there…always. Now with the shut down and ending of farm season the free surfing is over until the next wi- fi hook up is scanned and gleaned. I could find my own provider at a highly exorbitant cost for very limited service but will just wait until free comes back. I know the owners sometime and sometime work out a small stipend for using the internet. Another way to stay unnoticed in my day to day living in the deserted areas of our community.


No comments:

Post a Comment