Thursday, February 7, 2013

Google N Facebook KILL ME:

 The two giant's are killing me today as they have for the past week they can not seem to get into sink with each other. The stuttering and lag time could be from the new router the tribe put in but Hmm...I know not where the heart of the problem lies. I have been trying to read my Google reader and post a picture but Crap. February 2 is the start of Chinese New Year celebrations. Celebrate with me virtually, It being the year of the snake I should be in the green and golden in the luck department. I should consult the gods and see what is really in store for me. I sit and watch the interwebs move as slow as when I first discovered it. The new router that has been installed is not worth the plastic it was made with. You can't feed four kid's on one tit, and that is what is going to the dogs with this wi fi network that has been set up. Too many folks trying to use x amount of band width. The thinking that newer is better is not necessarily the case. The old wi fi Router wasn't doing that bad a job but instead of using what was working the tribe must keep up with the Joneses to be better and have the best. I find it funny but the bread winner is out on convalescent leave. But yet she didn't have anything that would keep her from doing her job. She just doesn't want to work just look for an angle to not have to work even if it takes getting a doctor ok surgery and commit bodily harm just to get out of working and possibly get a bit of money from the government for a partial disability. The scam is good especially when you have been screwing the project you have been working through the union. You get moved from job to job even though you aren't qualified for the job. The whole project is a waste of taxpayers money. From the inception the project has been extended and made to be a long term project. You can't even bend over to tie your shoes how is it you are actually doing a job good enough to be paid for. Hanford is a waste of money and will be unless it is taken out of the union labor pool and put into the hands of management that can accomplish a task.  

No comments:

Post a Comment