Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oh Snap the damn vacuum:

 So the tribal member is using the vacuum and I am freaking out. I do not like the vacume it is one of the devils tools. I was tormented with the mechanical device till I no longer like the sound or look of the damn things. I like the idea of a dust free environment but hey gotta live with the sight and sound if you want to be sneeze free.  The upside to having the vacuume going is it gets the goat heads out of the carpeted areas and into the bag on the vacuume the pesky thing are everywhere and kill you when you walk around barefoot. The Goatz will sneak upon you like a plague of locust when you least expect it. They cause the dance of pain on more than one evening. I have over twenty of the bastards on the side table, I pick them up on a daily basis lol crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment