Friday, May 10, 2013

The day of kookin'

Today was cooking day, went through and made the Friendship bread I have been feeding for the past 10+ day's I lost count and forgot about the two day's for the weekend Saturday and Sunday. I whipped up one of many versions of Amish Friendship bread. This version didn't have pudding in it, good thing because I didn't have any instant pudding. I used up the cinnamon that had been in the tribal cupboard since 2006, A few eggs and the flour that has been in stock, The bread came out ok, I made it in a bunt cake pan, because duh I lost track of time and had wheat bread rising in the window in the only two bread pans that there are. I think the stock of Amish starter will be a great addition to the cupboard, This is the start of a weekend that could be fun if things can get put into motion. The Blues untapped concert are in the fairgrounds, Walla walla balloon stampeed, pasco farmers market could and should be a show to see. Will let you know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment