Thursday, December 6, 2012

And another Damn card.

 You need a TWIC card? I do what the hell for I am not working. Our records indicate you has passed your Captains exam and are able to work on shipping up to 100 tons. I took the class, I passed I applied and boom haven't done anything about it. Now they want me to register, So the government can keep track of me. Hahah nope I'm a PIRATE like Jack Sparrow without a ship and a ton of rum. AAARRRGGGGG!! I best be wearin' my tri corn hat and parrot. I wouldn't mind a part time job running the locks for Tidewater tug, My grandfather did that for many years and a lot of short trips threw the Panama canal, He was very proud of being a ships captain but the family life and hen pecking of Grandma was too much for him to handle. He was a smart man, worked for the CCC as a kid along with his brothers, in the pacific northwest forests. Growing up in a small town in the middle of nowhere with nothing but cattle and turkey's a father and family that were goal and monetary entrepreneurs. They hung out with the Hills and put in large water way's from the mountains to the river to water their cattle. And then POOF they faded away into the cities and towns of Washington and California. My Grandfather ended up in the city of Richland running a local car store he purchased from my Grandmothers dad, He became successful in a short time with a fas station and the cars. He was elected to be Mayor in 37'he was a young man not over 25 tall, thin and blond with blue eyes. The look of stern business. Berge was a quiet man, he was a hard worker and spent a lot of time selling his town to other markets in the state, the small town of White Bluff's and larger town of Richland has a lot to offer with farm produce and grain crop's there was also a lot of sheep and a few cow ranches out in the bottom land of West Richland where the pioneer family of the Weidles had settled. The whole community and family came to an end with the arrival of the Mafia known as the DuPont corporation. On another day we will tell you another story one that would and should have been a shooting offence. 
 Have a day that you can remember and eat cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment