Monday, December 3, 2012

Must have Run away?

 I know I opened up a can of coconut milk yesterday and threw it on my Oatmeal,then put the rest in the fridge. It was a nice treat, alas it didn't last long what was left, it was discovered when the tribe returned and thrown out. It isn't normal and not recognized as a food or drink it isn't mac and cheese, potato chips, or popcorn it doesn't come out of a freezer of is  processed into a recognizable food. I wouldn't think I would have to hide things to eat but I do or they get thrown out. I do save jars I put meal, wheat, oats, and things in recycled jars that have been cleaned out and un-labeled. I think they are safer for storing than plastic bags. I have read that liter bottles with a tight lid are FEMA approved and I do have a few of the green tinted ones cleaned out for storing but haven't used them, Because I know they would fall by the way side and get thrown out, it's not mac and cheese or a bag of simulated meat product frozen into cubes of mystery meat. I also have 5 count them 5 milk cartons that have been washed out with bleach and are sitting in a safe place in case they are needed in an emergency, I would have water in them but then again they would be thrown out. There is no conceived idea that the water might be needed when there isn't any readily available water. I have learned the hard way from living in the country, and having the water shut off at one time or another.
 I try every day to not be bitter, try is like saying I will be bitter. trying isn't succeeding it's the same as issues never get solved or resolves. Problems get solved but if it's an issue it will always be an unsolved issue. Ask the government they always have an issue and spend millions and billions of dollars trying to solve and insolvable issue. 
 I will look at myself in the mirror again and change the thought and attitude that I am thinking and be happy, oh hell who am I fooling if I take a nap I might be happier. good luck with the day, and try to be nice. Oh and be sure to sign up for the Pope on twitter follow him @pontifex that will tune you in to all the pope has on his mind and to the world it took him long enough the Delhi lama has been on the Twitter for a few years now they are both enlightened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment