Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I have decided that I will change my life, In a short time I will be thinner,stronger,healthier,younger looking and more attractive, I am ready to start.

 WoW, I think this quote will give me a leg up on the day...Not really but I think it is a nice step up into a new thought process. A new way to get into a mindset of working out and starting to want to loose weight. I read a free eBook that was promoted in my reader from Amazon by one of the homesteader sites. I liked the book, I have read and used a few of the techniques today and will put a few into place every new day. It say's you can feel better and healthier in 7 day's we shall see. I will start half assed for the first week to get into a rhythm and again on MOnday, start off with an idea of what I want to do with a work out schedule and diet plan. Time will tell in the next two weeks if there is any progress. It works for a 52 year old and he looks buck as fuck so it is something that I am willing to try. 
Good luck and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment