Sunday, December 2, 2012

          La...La...lalalal...Ooolalala

 Isn't that pretty, hmm...don't you think so? I do, it was on PBS celtic women and the sounds of christmas. It was a nice but very long special yesterday on our channel 9. I needed to feel the Christmas spirit that and the chick's were hot.They really did put together a good show and it was quite festive, I would recommend it with two thumbs up. I think today will be a chill day too. I think getting out of a pattern could be dangerous that's how you end up in a pin with alligators in it, one wrong turn. Heehe ha I have been working on getting a silly thumb drive re-booted and set up to actually work, I made the mistake of pulling it too early while it was downloading something to the drive, the only weird part would be I only had it plugged in and wasn't adding anything to my knowledge. I had some really cool PDF plan's that I had dug up on the net and would like to build once I get the garage set up with home improvement style tools.
 Well fwaakk...I can't get the picture to set where I want to in this chicken sheep blog outline. I guess you get it where it sit's. Anyway I have the plan's almost sorted out and can read them it looks like they had been auto updated when I plugged them into a newer computer. I didn't approve the update but hey, computers seem to think they can do what ever they want. BASTARDS! Watching conspiracy theory with Ol' Jesse Ventura I think that they are all in cahoot's to take over the world, insert tin hat with foil here (-.-) 
 I have been toying with the idea of giving the dog's a bath they are starting to smell well...like shit. They are out in the pin playing in the dirt and mud like happy little piglet's and when they come in the smell lingers and the feel on the skin is like a mud pie encrusted elephant. They haven't been feeling so great and have had the run's I don't know why but wowzers they are emptying out on a regularly with the shit'z I thought of giving them some char coal based goodies that would help them out and settle some tummy's and hope that it isn't something more serious.
 Time to shower up and grab a dog and scrub a dub pup, I need to look up a few of the tools for this remedial blog hookup and prepare for the influx of the tribe coming back home. peace love and joy Fa..la...la...la..la lalllllllla 


No comments:

Post a Comment