Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dateline Chokio:

TOTD: SICK nothing serious just irritating and tiring, Seems no one thinks of the guy with the immune system on suck. I have had a pain it the ass literally for the last four day's with the restless bowel, a fart is only safe the first three times the fourth is YAHTZEE or a shart so extreme caution is in order. It all started with bringing another tribal member an innocent glass of 7up because you guessed it they were throwin' the stomach contents out like an upside down shark. I thought it couldn't happen to me I am not exposed..yup, less than 24 hours later I am hunched over the porcelain with an old butter container looking like the THINKER. I did a lot of thinking mostly oh god kill this parasite NOW. I have lost 10 lbs.and am thinking of binging an purging to a frightening weight loss. I have the cold that was lurking in my chest coming back to go with the sagebrush splatter. I will cross my fingers for a recovery soon. 
 A heart felt sadness has come to me over the last few day's of violence that shouldn't have happened, may the understanding of mental illness soon be taken out of the hands of witch doctors and sooth sayers. 
 May those who have lost the loves of their life find peace and comfort in their time of sorrow. Rest in peace young soles and allow those to morn with good memory's of your short time with them and carry on in life with great purpose to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment