Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Holy Hell

 Date line Washington, the new year has come January 2,2013 where did 2012 go and what have you done with the things I planned on doing. A time thief lives amongst us. Procrastination and sloth are one of my favorite time thief's to call upon and I do it way too regularly. But and there is always a but. I use them as an excuse to be a chair potato. I have sworn to change that this year it's not a New Years resolution but a lifestyle change that I will do. I don't sit at the computer I will stand when using it to get the circulation and rotation movements my body needs. I have a long stretch in the morning to treat my back and legs better so no lividity will set in, I'm not dead yet. And I will keep you posted have to get the corn polenta in the pot and get the lean chicken breasts in the oven for this end of the weeks foods prepped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment