Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Did ya'Drive Over With her on the BAck?

 So there is a new tractor in the house with a tiller and a bucket Oh and a blade for flattening out the driveway or clearing snow. The fella brought it all the way from Montana on his flatbed car trailer with his Chevy pick up. Nice fella'had a bit of treacherous road to travel this time of year. I also got the malware running on the computer and it has found more trojan's and sneaky stuff than I could count but hey it is working an it can even go online now so I can actually read the fine print. 
 I found a barber school that will take me and it starts soon. I think I still need my bartenders license for my shop and to get the barbering on point. I can be a Captain barber that will pour you a stiff drink a nice Shiraz or a quart of shine. Will see in the morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment