Sunday, January 13, 2013

Great Run Seahawks:

 I sat and watched the Seahawks and Falcon's play, what a game a few poor calls by the coaching staff and a butt hurt loss by the Seahawks, I can see a lot of potential for our Tri City Dust Devil Russel Wilson who as a second baseman stepped up into a starting position to lead the NFL Seahawks as their quarterback. I Can see a bright future with many season's to come if they can hold the team together and make some good draft choices to beef up the lines. If the receivers can learn to hold onto the ball and sacrifice their body for the play we have potential.
 I slept like a champ most of the night no plague symptoms this morning and a semi rested body. Yea, for a full recovery and a new outlook for the body to match my black sole. I have been sticking to a good and healthy diet, homemade food and the right amount of what I hope is life giving water. I can't read anymore about healthy and not put it into practice. ta ta for now back later with the fallout of the day's games and exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment