Sunday, January 6, 2013

Why don't we just play quarters.

 Another time in another place that would be amusing. Right now few things are amusing, I am trying to watch the playoffs with the Seattle Seahawks and it's not really happening. Yeah, I can see the game but it is delayed by a lot. I can see scores on twitter and run's really most of the game and then you see them sorta live on the link from the net I have running in another window. 
 I got some interesting info with the look of a no service on the cell phone...yup no service and when I dial out it has a big nothing. Damn, I only made a few if any calls a month but damn I feel nakid. I shouldn't link myself to technology anyway I mean the interweeb is bad enough but shoot I hope I can scavenge my old number a lot of people have it. 
 I have killed my link to a lot of people friends and family so it is expected that I would loose it eventually am I whining why yes, I guess I am.
 Till another day...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment