Saturday, January 12, 2013

Not good enough? Not enough traffic? Don't ask us:

 Were sorry you are not able to have tacky advertisement on your blog. You sir are not good enough for our program. We have reviewed your blog and found it distasteful and rude. Please do not contact us our decision is final. Well HA!! that's funny I just thought I would try and try and succeed is a NO in google land. I would add more to the content but meh..I do what I like when I like and how I like doesn't that sound manly. 
 On a sweeter note I have not been as sickly but my back feels like someone kicked me in the kidney's. Stretching and stretching, has not helped but the cough, solar plexus and chest from the sniffles has done a few rounds with Mike Tyson. Time to apply a fresh stick layer of hot and icy to heat the lower back up, then finish up with a few muscle relaxers to loosen up the ol' prison hyway. 
 I will attempt to make the famous youtube video Chinese rice with chicken. It would be great to video the process to compare it with others and see what they think. Someday maybe that's a dare to dream.  

No comments:

Post a Comment