Friday, January 11, 2013

No no it's perfectly normal:

 Normal sure it is, I know that the other members of the tribe went to the doctor for the nagging coughing belly aching runny nose stuffy head crossed eyes crap that is going around as of late. The oh, it's just allergy's in WINTER is crap. Don't you know it's cold and flue and plague season? Hmm..or are you just a little too short buss to figure it out. I am thinkin' short buss it is. I would like to at least feel better when school hit's the start date, and then there is bartender school first. The elder tribe member who is the most recently sick was given cough syrup with codeine and boom it didn't work, an inhaler that doesn't work, and a dose of four day's worth of antibiotic's. This has fallowed suite with what the teen and the other adult who initiated the plague into the house was given. Me meeh...I was given NOTHiNg, just a stiff upper lip and to grim and bear it. 
 I signed up for the ad aware in the blog to see if I can get any more stuff in my bank account one day. It's not like I am popular or like any one other than add spooks reads my rambling but what the hell you have to try sometimes and this is part of try. 
 The weekend is on the roll in and the Seahawks play on Sunday I believe so I am in for the win. I have chided the Hawks but have always stood by them through thick and thin.They are northwestee's and should be rooted for as all the other local and unappreciated teams of the northwest should have their names shouted from the rafters and supported. I will and shall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment