Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I like the night life I like to boogie:

 I sit and watch "I married and axe murderer" how fun is this old movie to watch..FUN.
I can't get over the talent that Mike Myers has and how diverse his characters are. I would like to have the ability to think and create characters like he has. The whole Scottish thing remind's me of my buddy Jimmy and how when I would wear a kilt he would call me and Englishman. Hey, English buy me a soda, Ha or a shot of tequila lol I chuckle every time. I like my kilt and I wear it well, being Scottish, Soaman, and Native I can relate to all and many not just the English, lol I was type cast.  I miss darts we would play on wednesday's and thursday's fun times not the most social group but fun all the same. 
 Another day with poor internet and the rumor of a virus from big brother. I cross my fingers and hope they straiten shit out soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment