Friday, January 4, 2013

Flat Bread Flat Bread is not what you want

 Well the bread had risen, It looked good was put into the bread pans and boom all it had to do was sit and rise and pop it into the oven.
One of the tribe decided to leave the door open because it was sunny out side...well sunny does not mean warm and poof it was no longer risen bread but a pan with dough in it. I thought what the hell don't kids know to close a door when they come in. It dropped down 6 degrees in the house and caused the bread to fall,does it taste like bread yes it does just not like I would like it too.. The nice sunny day with blue bird clouds was a whopping 34 F outside and the heater doesn't kick in during the day unless it gets down to 62 to save on electricity and you can't raise the temp with the thermostat locked. At one time someone was constantly turning up the heat or dropping the AC and the bill went past the roof sky high. The lock on the thermostat has made the bill much more reasonable even with the load after load of laundry some tribe members choose to do on a daily basis. 
 All is not lost I will be making more bread once the herd is not going to be showing up. I was nieve thinking the majority would be busy trying to make a simple set of steps or a ramp but nope they were not. Thinking or assuming is not my strong suit not a lick of common sense is amongst some. They don't follow my advise or my experience, But go with the rookie, now I know how pro athletes feel being benched. Tomorrow is another day make the best of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment