Monday, January 7, 2013

Downloading the Latest Inoculations:

AVG,MALWARE,SPYBOT and a bunch of other stuff.

 Gee, I cannot believe all the stuff that you need and I do mean need to get rid of anything you might have caught while surfing the web. It's like you now have an STD and need to get rid of it. The biggest thing I do is try to watch the NFL games with the disagreement between FOX and DISH it is the only way to at least attempt to watch. The only free sight I have found has window after window of pop up's and it comes from Thailand. I also found out the darn game is delayed by up to 5 minutes a quarter seems lightning speed of the internet and cable isn't so lightning. I got everything downloaded for my STD protection this morning but to run it you might as well sit down it's gonna' be a while. 
 Thanks to a few smart people I can dial out on Google and actually have a phone conversation almost like you had a phone or something lolo, You only live once and I seem to be living but not as if the Mayan's were right. I also got the skinny on the Washington Stealth lacrosse team schedule and season ticket's, next up is the path to find a new set of dig's something with the well and garden I am looking for there have been a lot of animals on Craigslist and I feel I would like to have a few of the rescues as well as get the Peachness back I miss that bitch. 
 Well time to go Babysit the computer and give it a few more med's BBL

No comments:

Post a Comment