Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chicken, chicken, chicken every where. 

I like chicken and I like fresh chicken, but I think it will be a while before I eat chicken 64 chickens in the freezerator, yup it's full, they need to rest and relax so they aren't stiff as cardboard. I have a lot of respect for coold water and a whiz bang chicken plucker you could sure speed up the butchering process by using a handy dandy Rube Goldberg device. If you keep a look out for plans and and parts for a whiz bang chicken plucker you should. I think the smoker will get fired up in a few day's and a nice cold smoke will be used to alder or peach or apple wood will be used to add some flavor to a few of the dozen birds there is no rush winter hasn't even really come yet and that would be a fun time activity with a reward at the end. 
 I just started a diet, so chicken is on the menu and home grown tomatoes, peppers and jalapeno's will help add to that. I will do a mile walking after a good stretch and a few toe touches to slowly get in the groove of a less sedentary lifestyle.  well there you go life in the day I must get on the horse and motivated.  
 Mile walk and a nice BBQ with burnt bacon but bacon is still nectar of the god's so it was great and a nice lean steak. Ate up and avoided a fire now for tea a little facebook and to bed, with hope of a sound nights slumber like last nights zombie coma I was able to experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment