Friday, November 23, 2012

Apple cup who's your daddy?

 If you buy boxed wine and oranges and think fondly of the Washington State vs. University of Washington state rival collage football game. The chilly fall air filled with rabble rouzer's cheering on their team. We would sneak in oranges filled with vodka or cheap white wine to the game in our pocket's, being young and foolish. They were the best treat and would get you laid in the end if you played your card right oh and the team jersey you were wearing WON! The game starts soon so after a nice cup of strong coffee and a nice stuffing sandwich we should be good to go. I like football if the players PLAY and not run around the field thinking about an NFL career or how talented they are, But play the game with heart and meaning. Hockey is my sport I like the physical play and speed. I know those kids playing worked for what they are doing they don't get a lot of money in the collage ranks or junior hockey team's nothing like football players get. A good football program has kids who like to play and would like an education when their career in collage football is over. In today's society that is a rarity I won't even go into a rant about WTH is really wrong with basketball. 
 I miss my friends and compatriots who would sit and watch TV with me anything from sport's to a movie. I have alienated all of those people from my life. Once you decide to burn a bridge make sure napalm is used so you don't go back it's just for the best. Though with the state football rivalries you can't not shout out to the Civil War down in Oregon where the Beavers will take on the Duck's that should be a great game too. But who's counting good VS badd.....
 Enjoy your black Friday by NOT spending like I have and feel the inner peace of knowing that Thanksgiving was just that being thankful for what you have and NOT for what you are about to buy selling out to the man by buying his cheap product's stimulate the economy all year one item at a time not with reckless abandon on Black friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment