Sunday, November 25, 2012

I Had fun once.....

I have fun in my own mind every day do I get to share it...NO not really I just live in my own little world most of the time things that are very funny to me don't interpret to others. I would love to be able to project funny to other people, I seem to fail. Oh well you can't have every thing but you always have a shot at a lot. I am working of figuring out how to write this blog, what I want to convey to others..hmm. I would like to let folks know about me a little not a lot, see what I have a slight passion for, and see what pisses me off. I don't like the word folks anymore obumma ruined it for me how he cares for folks, he doesn't and yup you guessed it I don't like him or his politic's, bottom line he doesn't have any. I am a self described victim of the system he has created, I went in for a pacemaker, hadn't had one for years they are spendy. I have never had insurance and couldn't work but didn't qualify for any medical that was touted with horns and revelry by obumma for the masses, well this mass didn't get shit. NO I don't like him. There should be a system of healthcare in America that work, this obamacare/romneycare will not, I am a living example of that.  So anyway like a leaf in the wind it's time for Seahawks football and more coffee on a sunday morning. The Americans lost last night but i have fingers crossed that their season will turn around and maybe get another banner for the TC coliseum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment