Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Black Room and NO sound

I need a room with no sound and no light with a nice breeze of fresh air. I need sleep not a few hours of broken sleep but gee he looks dead sleep. I don't know where people are taught courtesy, I don't think people in my AO have any concept of the word. They KLACK around the house on the hardwoods like a mexican show horse. It would be quieter with a hand full of roosters right out side the window crowing to John Philip Sousa's rag time band...I bet those big ass NBA basketball players in cowboy boots, slamming their balls on the floor wouldn't make as much noise. FWAAK..I am tired.
 What a beautiful day cloudy and overcast, chilly with fog and dew nipples are everywhere damn right it's almost the end of Movember. I have set a timer so as not to sit at the computer ALL day looking up meaningless crap that will fill my mind. Yeah, I know it won't last long but I have been standing for 10 minutes of every hour to get the blood circulating and put a good stretch on the arms and shoulders, and cruisin' around the property to get some exercise. The dog and turkey water were a little frozen, just a top layer but it was nice to feel the crisp air, the turkey appreciates a visit from the food god so she doesn't feel like she is wasting away. she has done very well putting on some winter fat so it must indicate a late winter, winter used to come around December but now it arrives end of January and stay's till march some times. Oh, there are times of sunny summer style bliss where a t shirt and shorts are no big deal but then turn around the next morning and need a parka and ski boot's. I look forward to snow this year, mostly so that certain married teen's won't come down to visit, that isn't going to last long with the drop out and the bailing on life she is doing. The silver nipple will be inserted and she and her husband will be saved. Pfff...NO tool's loaned and guess what they don't use tools anyway, they are just poo throwers. The chimp that passed away at Central Washington University was much more intelligent than these two, and did more to convey human characteristics and thought through human interaction than any other chimp, and it signed like it owned the language. Some humans should learn from those who are less fortunate, less articulate and in many cases happier. 
 Coffee, tea, cookies and me have a day to be you folks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment