Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Well...Hell

It's just another day, cold and overcast with a few drops of fluffy snow. Most of the area had big cold rain drops with a touch of mm...nothing special. 
I have had a nice late nap and thought to myself damn it's another wasted day spent thinking but not doing, Doesn't mean it was a bad day just another one. 
I sit and listen to what a few people say and think damn how can you believe what you do. Think what you think and live as ignorant as well you do?? Common sense isn't common in some people because I feel they weren't allowed to find it. Something being out in the world has taught me is common sense. the ability to rationalize what is good and bad, how to construct and dismantle, and what has been taught from others who have been there done that. I learned that if you don't know something you can bullshit it only so far before others figure out it'z bullshit. Why let it get to that point before you admit defeat. Ask for help or look up the information you need to make it right, to get the fact's or ask for directions. Without the help, fact's or directions you are lost, admit it and move on. 
 I won a nice knife from SOG at least I think I did, on their facebook page contest they run when they have a new knife released for sale. I was notified sent to their home page and sent them my information. Fingers crossed. I have bought SOG knives for longer than most having lived in the area SOG was first manufactured in a fella's basement. He would show up at the local gun shows in Puyallup and Everett hocking his latest creations. At the time they were well constructed and has a purpose, I ended up buying a few different knives from SOG and the last one from Sportsmans warehouse cost over a hundred bucks and has lasted everyday without a sharpening for the past three years, I did break the spring hook off a few times but the spiffy sales guy ordered me new ones and they arrived a day's later and boom, installed and still going strong, it is part of carrying a knife every day there is bound to be wear and tear. 
 I think the stress of just hearing certain voices is wearing on my nerves I just need to not let it bother me and harden the fuck up. I don't sleep well if at all more than a few hours and usually woken up I could be suffering from some post traumatic stress from my childhood or from traveling through an airport in a war zone. Maybe but that's a question for Sherlock Holmes or Dr. Watson Now for a nice bowl of warm apple sauce with butter on top and a cupa'
 Another day to say hey, hay ha' have a nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment