Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cougars WIN!!

Duck's win!!

 Ok so the Ducks of Oregon state University won! and so did the Washington state Cougar's in the battle of the portlandia territory's wild and woolley frontier of college sport's. I almost made it through all of both games, good thing they were a day a part. They played with half a heart not the full grit and gristle I would want out of my players. I would really like to see the iron men of the past play a few more games against the new player and see how they match up. As they were taking a knee on the sidelines and having a beer, sausage and a quick smoke in between down's how funny that would be, and still kicking ass. You can work out and be a specimen of idolatry but if you aren't willing to slam someone into the ground and break yourself in doing so you are lacking a key element in the sport. How many young kids played hurt when the only thing they had going was to play the sport they loved. 
 I would post some hot dog picture of a hard ass football team or a photo of the winning teams logo, I thought screw it I have nothing better to do but not a lot of space left on the old hard drive for stuff to add. I made the mistake of being an eBook hoarder one free book at a time and am frantically reading what I have downloaded that was an easy info gathering read. I could spend a lot of time reading, I am scouring Craiglist for a kindle to read on, I did download the PC app and it is a great thing to have but those little bitz and bitez I keep finding are eating memory alive. I am a junkie anywho when it comes to free and what spectacular thing I can Rube Goldberg together. All the plans and blogs and ideas that pop into my head when I see something I think I could use. I don't store a bunch of crap but there are a few things waiting for the day when I get onto my little Hundred Acre woods or in reality about 19 acres down by the river and I don't think I will find a Winnie the pooh there but maybe a Robin. 
 Last on the agenda is no shave Movember and bringing awareness to men about the importance of men's health. I for one am itching like crazy but I do post my mug shot every few day's to let my facebook friends know I am still in it and want them to take care of themselves and be there for their family's.
 Take care, be well and have a shot on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment