Friday, November 30, 2012

   Friday Bitches 

Oh boy oh boy it's friday, start of the weekend. Does it matter nah, not really the week's over when it's over. I was always so tired after the weekend. Now it's just part of the week that end's on Sunday not really friday hahah.
 Any day of the week is a great day or it's a day heading strait into the crapper. Flush twice and evaluate that's the way to get it done. It's all banana pudding and rough sex. One or two people hanging out in the driveway all tuned in with "a new camouflage limo is like a bug light to a redneck" or in this case changing spark plugs with a new tool to roll the motor up to get at the plugs. Just like a retarded nascar team all six were out and on the fender in a whopping one hour and forty five minutes. It made a bit of difference with the thirteen dollar genuine mail order tool. How high tech is that. 
 I got about as much sleep as a moth stuck to a bug light last night, I have my fingers crossed and my balls and folded my pecker to hope to sleep saturday night like a baby with no one in the house. All the pilgrims are on the road to a big ol' christmas party with santa and reindeers and present's and good shit. I will be so happy if my clock can get caught up. I watched the news last night over and over because someone who shall be named nameless kept rolling up on the remote and turning the TV off and then poof..back on at least four times. Then bang the family of teens came in and the gov. worker got up and then the reveille alarm went off and then the TV came on again to you guessed it the NEWs Fwaaak....
 I will live another day, watch some more duck commander and go with the wind for a cup of coffee and a piece of bread with honey and cream cheese. Have some wine,good eats and a great nite

No comments:

Post a Comment